Travelling from UAE to USA?
If you are a resident of UAE, and planning to travel to USA for business related activities you need USA business visa.
The United states of America , abbreviated as US or USA, is federal republic of 50 states.
USA is the third most populous country and the largest economy in the world. Though the country’s growth slowed down after the 9/11 attacks and the recession in 2009 ,the US economy has bounced back and is now moving on steady course forward.
The education and healthcare system is one of the best in the world.Moreover, USA has always maintained their supremacy in IT, research and innovations and technology which makes it a most sought after destination for the business travellers.
Capital – Washington DC
Currency – US Dollars
USA Time Zone – There are about 9 time zones by law in USA and its dependencies
Apply for USA business visa from UAE
Are you invited to be a speaker at a conference in USA or you want to attend a trade show, training or business event? Wondering where to stay ? We are here to help with premium accommodation,comfortable cab services, airport drop and pick ups and well informed travel guide to make your journey extremely effortless.
Who can apply for USA business visa from UAE?
If you are travelling to United States from UAE to conduct temporary business needs like consulting with business associates, attending trade show, business events, scientific conferences require B1 visa unless qualified to enter under Visa Waiver Program.
Documents Required for USA business visa from UAE
1. Passport valid for travel to USA and also must be valid for at least 2. Six months beyond your intended duration of stay in United States.
3. Digital photo
4. Non – immigrant visa application
5. Application fee payment receipt
6. The purpose of your trip to the United States
7. Your intention to be in USA for a specific period of time.
8. Evidence of funds to pay all costs of the travel.
Photo requirements for US business visa from UAE
• A color photograph taken within the last 6 months with plain white or off – white background
• Sized such that the head is between 1 inch or 1 ⅜ inches or 50 % and 69% of the image’s total height from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
• Taken in full face view facing the camera, with neutral expression and both eyes open
• You are also not allowed to wear eyeglasses, except in such cases when eyeglasses cannot be removed for medical reasons
• Headphones, wireless hands-free devices, or other similar items are not acceptable in your photo.
• Do not wear a hat or head covering unless it is part of a religious purpose. Also, the head covering shouldn’t cast any shadow over your face.