VISA REQUIREMENTS FOR FINLAND
- Completed visa application
- One passport-size photo
- Valid passport (must be valid at least three months after the expiry of the visa)
- Original resident card or valid visa/Iqama (in the country where the application is submitted)
- Invitation letter or name and address of the host in Finland, stating the purpose and duration of the trip; or confirmation of the hotel reservation (for business visa; a letter from the company you will work for and an invitation letter from the business contact in Finland)
- Proof of airline reservation to and from Finland (e.g. An itinerary from a travel agency) or proof of other transportation arrangements
- Valid passenger travel insurance for a minimum coverage of 30 000 euros. Insurance must cover the whole Schengen territory and must be valid for the whole length of intended stay.
- Exit/Re-entry Copy and Bank statement of past 3 months.
- Proof of hotel-booking (with confirmation code).
Available at : http://www.finland.org.sa, http://formin.finland.fi