Travelling to the USA from Saudi Arabia?
If you are a KSA citizen planning to travel to America, you need US visa to travel legally. The United States of America, abbreviated as US or USA, is a federal republic of 50 states. From brimming metropolis like Las Vegas, Chicago, New York to road trips along the cliffs that overlook the Pacific to sun-kissed beaches in California to Niagara Falls to Grand Canyon, USA is a perfect destination to unleash the wanderlust in you. The USA is often termed as the melting pot because of its diverse population that has come from global immigration over the years. The country has one of the best education and healthcare system in the world. Be it to study, work or pleasure USA has it all for you.
APPLY FOR VISA ? GET STARTED NOW
General Info Capital – Washington
DC Currency – US Dollars
USA Time Zone – There are about 9 time zones by law in the USA and its dependencies
Apply for USA student visa from Saudi Arabia
Are you a student from Saudi Arabia planning to pursue your higher education in the USA ? American degrees are highly regarded all over the world and the most priced catalyst to your dream career. Saudi students represent the fourth-largest group of international students at U.S. universities.Partner with us to realize your dreams. Our high-performance visa assistance services promise you a hassle-free visa , if eligible. Happy studying!!!!
Who can apply for USA student visa from Saudi Arabia
If you are a student from KSA planning to study as a full-time student in the United States, you will need a study visa. There are two non immigrant visa categories commonly known as F and M visas for students who wish to pursue their education in the United States.As a full-time academic student from Saudi Arabia in the United States, you enter into two types of non-immigrant visas, F-1 visa or M-1 visa, provided you meet the following criteria.
- You have to apply and get enrolled in a SEVP approved school in the US
- Your school must be approved to accept international students by the Student and Exchange Visitors Program, Immigration & Customs Enforcement
- You need to be proficient in English.
- You need to prove that you have sufficient funds available to support yourself during the entire proposed course of study
- You should have a residence abroad which you have no intention of giving up.
The documents required the student visa from Saudi Arabia to the USA
- Valid Passport to travel to the US and also must be valid for at least six months beyond your intended duration of stay in the United States.
- Non-immigrant visa application form
- Certificate of eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status-For Academic and Language Students, Form I-20 or Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (M-1) Student Status for Vocational Students, Form I-20
- Academic certificates
- Financial capabilities
- Your intention to return from the United States upon completion of your studies
Apply for USA tourist visa from Saudi Arabia
Do you plan to take your kid to Disney World? Do you imagine a family vacation at the Grand Canyon or watching the Statue of Liberty? Are you planning for some romantic sun-kissed mornings with your spouse on the Hawaii or Caribbean beaches?The outbound visa assistance services at vega give wings to your travel dreams. Get a hassle-free travel visa for your travel.
Some of the main attractions to visit in the USA
- Statue of Liberty
- Grand Canyon
- Niagara falls
- White House in Washington DC
- Walt Disney World
- Kennedy Space Center
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Las Vegas
- Hawaii – the Big Island
- Florida Keys
Who can apply for US tourist visa from Saudi Arabia?
Any KSA resident who wants to visit the USA temporarily for tourism, visiting friends and family, attend special functions or medical requirement need to apply for US tourist visa which is also known as US visitor visa.
Documents Required for tourist visa from Saudi Arabia to USA
- Passport valid to travel to USA and also must be valid for at least six months beyond your intended duration of stay in United States.
- Digital photo
- Non – immigrant visa application
- Application fee receipt
- The purpose of your travel to US
- Your intention to depart from USA after your trip
- Your ability to pay all costs of the travel and your stay while you are in USA
If you are a KSA citizen seeking medical care in the United States
- Medical diagnosis report from a local physician, explaining the nature of the ailment and the reason you need treatment in the United States.
- Letter from a doctor or medical facility in the United States, stating they are willing to treat your specific ailment and detailing the projected length and cost of treatment
- Proof that you will be able to pay for the transportation, medical, and living expenses in the United States. This may be in the form of bank or other statements of income/savings or certified copies of income tax returns (either yours or the person or organization paying for your treatment).
Apply for USA business visa from Saudi Arabia
DONT MISS A CHANCE TO A FLIGHT Get instant updates about visa and flights on your email GET STARTED NOW